We want to hear from you! Your responses will help us determine how we can best cater StartupNation content to meet your needs as entrepreneurs. The survey should take no more than a few minutes to complete. TAKE THE SURVEY

Treating Content Marketing Like a Product for Higher Conversions and More Sales

StartupNationStartupNation Posts: 187administrator Site Admin

imageTreating Content Marketing Like a Product for Higher Conversions and More Sales

In order to get a reasonable ROI out of your content marketing, treat your content marketing like a product for higher conversions and more sales.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DebraharrisDebraharris Posts: 5subscriber Member
  • MaksMaks Posts: 9subscriber Member
  • Chris262Chris262 Posts: 10subscriber Bronze Level Member
    For me, content marketing is the strategic marketing approach of creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action for more relevant info chewck G2A Pay blog article about 
    6 Ways to Make More eCommerce Sales with Content Marketing
  • Travis LongmoreTravis Longmore MelbournePosts: 12subscriber Bronze Level Member
    Spot on! I'm desperately hoping this shift means the focus around content marketing leans towards posting less often, but higher quality. There's so much rubbish content out there at the moment that it's largely just noise now. Personally, I've been gravitating towards longer videos and blog articles and watching or reading them in bursts as I have time. Kind of like Netflix for blogs :)