How can you boost your business where you have a lot to do for your existing clients?
stablx subscriber Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2018 in Business Planning
We are new into business and we are willing to invest more time in building our brands but as of now, we have got so many clients whose work is making us busy. Please give an overview to solve this problem.
Sign In or Register to comment.
1) Get more headcounts (to hand more orders)
2) Stop accepting new clients (grow with your existing clients)
3) Increase price (to reduce demands, while earning more profit)
4) Invest into technology to speed things up (eg: software or system to automate the some processes or enhance speed and quality)
5) Outsource it (Outsource some works)
6) Select your customers wisely (Some customers are extremely demanding. The cost of servicing them is much higher than what you actually earned from them.)
100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
Below are 5 simple ways to bring in more customers and increase your customerbase.
Do you have blog? If no, you can start to create it! It will help with boosting