WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hey, Guys! Nice To Meet You All! :)

Alexa_RAlexa_R subscriber Posts: 9 Member
I've been here for a while now and just realized I haven't properly introduced myself. Haha! :)

Anyways, I'm Alexa and I work for a development company (Kolosek) which helps startups build their apps. My background is in marketing and now I work as a Copywriter. I love creative writing and reading about entrepreneurship, growth hacking and online marketing in general.

I am really glad I found this community since Kolosek, as I mentioned, mostly works with startups. It is useful to deeply understand startups' challenges, especially the ones that are not related to just developing an app.

If you have any questions you would like to ask me, don't hesitate to get in touch. :)

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community, @Alexa_R

I am glad you enjoy the community. StartupNation also offers a great content side of the website as well, if you haven't checked that out yet. 

My background is in writing, marketing and PR as well. Let me know if I can help with anything! 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Alexa_RAlexa_R subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Ryan!

Yes, I've actually been reading through the content for the past half hour. Loved the post on Facebook algorithm changes!

Oh, really? Great! I'll be sure to let you know.