WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for a Biz Dev Expert/Someone with Startup experience

I am currently looking for someone who is an expert in business development and preferably has experience in online start-ups.

I have developed and launched a unique website idea, which acts as kind of social network for travellers (there is a lot more to it than this, please contact me for the full details). I have researched the market a lot and as far as I know, it is the only site that provides this service. The site has been newly launched over the past couple of months and I am now looking to push and get it out there.

What I need:

I am a web developer with little/no business experience and I am basically looking for someone that knows about how to drive an online start-up to get seen, understands how to develop the idea into a business, potentially get investment, how to start making money out of the site and generally take care of the business side of things. I also need someone to help me with day to day tasks, as it stands I am maintaining the site, developing new ideas into it, running marketing campaigns etc and I would like someone to share that responsibility.

The site is more of a social network and not an eCommerce site. It is not currently making a profit, so this is less of an opportunity to come in straight away and get paid, but more of an opportunity to work on an exciting new idea and turn it into a business.

Please email me if you are interested – ellisvcroney@gmail.com