How to Convert .edb to .pst ?

johncarterjohncarter Posts: 1subscriber Member
I need solution to recover corrupted EDB file.I lost all the data please help me....

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• williamyeackwilliamyeack Posts: 1subscriber Member
    edited April 5
    Try EdbMails EDB to PST Converter software which recovers the corrupted EDB file.

For more information, visit: www.edbmails.com

• Alberto G. MorrisonAlberto G. Morrison Santa Clara, California, USAPosts: 26subscriber Bronze Level Member
    Just google this question and you will discover: Follow the below steps for the conversion:
    ⦁ Run Stellar EDB to PST Converter.
    ⦁ Select your EDB file from 'Open EDB file' option.
    ⦁ Click 'Start' button to start the conversion process.
    ⦁ Click 'Save' to save EDB file into Different file formats.
    ⦁ Select 'PST' option to export Exchange mailboxes into PST format.
  • hayescharliehayescharlie Posts: 1subscriber Member

I know that it is very difficult to choose best software which helps to convert EDB File to PST File therefore I suggest that download demo version of Enstella EDB to PST Converter Software which gives authority to free convert 25 mails from all Exchange Mailboxes into PST and multiple formats without pay any cost. When you make happy to work with free demo version then you can buy full key of this software and access unlimited EDB Emails into PST/EML and additional formats with original manner. No matter that how many Email Clients configure in your Exchange Server because it is capable to restore single and multiple EDB Mailboxes Data including with all attachment/ journal/ properties/ appointment/ calendar/ embedded images etc.