WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New Online Video Interview Show Seeks Creators Interested in Promotion

JoiaJoia subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi, everyone!

I'm Joia. I'm starting up a new online video interview show called The Thinking Exchange filmed here in NYC in which I bring on thought-leaders from a variety of fields for honest, in-depth conversations that explore not only the content of the guests' ideas and the projects they're promoting, but also the how's and why's behind their approaches.

I'm currently looking to build partnerships with creators who would benefit from having a high-quality, professional, long-form video in which they're interviewed about their work.

I've started a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo, and for a contribution of $1500.00 (MUCH cheaper than it would cost to put together and produce such a high-end video product on one's own), the guest will get:

-- a professional quality interview video about 50 minutes long that can be used for free online promotions, including on websites, social media etc.

-- plus 5-10 minutes of extra "Exclusive Bonus Footage" reserved to be shared with paying clients and supporters

-- plus I'll be launching a dedicated YouTube account for The Thinking Exchange, so each video will potentially reach a growing audience as the accumulating guests bring their own networks.

The Indiegogo campaign is running through the end of February, and I'm planning to film the interviews here in NYC in March.

I would really appreciate any recommendations of people who might be interested in partnering as a guest (maybe even you?) And, of course, if you can help me spread word of the campaign to anyone who might be interested in supporting it, that would be great too!

Much thanks!!

--Joia