Top Small Business Grants for Women and Minorities

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageTop Small Business Grants for Women and Minorities

If you qualify for a grant, you get the money free of repayment terms or interest rates. These are the top small business grants for women and minorities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Donna MooreDonna Moore subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    It's a nice opportunity for women to start their own business, thank you for such opportunities.
  • Emily MorganEmily Morgan USAsubscriber Posts: 3 Member

Indeed, even now it’s harder for a woman to start a business, get a divorce or entrepreneur loan and so on. I faced hard times recently and was shocked by how prejudiced our bank system is. Only turned to private online services, I got a loan with a nice rate and terms. Now I work at Fit My Money that often posts financial tips and comparisons of reliable platforms. I hope one day the situation becomes better, but now we can rely only on independent experts.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this with us.

• afloresaflores subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Hi,

Although very few people know about it, there are US government funding programs where any women-owned or minority-owned businesses can benefit from a prioritized awarding of over $1 million in grant (free capital).

If you want to know more details, I have participated as an evaluator of such applications and also prepared a course on Udemy to reveal the tips & tricks to increase the chance of getting a grant.

Best,

Antonio