How to rank my website
Farhan Lahori subscriber Posts: 2 Member
I have a website on Amazon affiliate my site topic is best curling iron i am trying to rank my website since last year but still can't get any ranking can anyone guide me whats wrong with my website i wanna rank its really needy kindly expert guide me i wanna earn money so its needy my site is www.bestcurliron.com/
I am waiting
I am waiting
Sign In or Register to comment.
First off, get an SSL certificate.
Next, it looks like the articles you've written has some spelling mistakes or don't make any sense. Consider rewriting your article that actually helps people.
Second, it looks like your domain is pretty new. An old domain tends to rank higher than newer ones.
Third, you need backlinks. If your website is an authority (provides good info and is respectable), many people will link back to it. You too should also be linking to authoritative websites.
More importantly, it looks like the website is just there to make money. It's not really providing any helpful content to anyone. I would suggest having the site be about reviewing curling irons. Of course, you actually need to write helpful information. That's the only way you'll rank.
* Find out Which Keywords Are Driving Your Competitor’s Search Traffic
* Make Your Content SUPER Easy To Read
* Get links to your site
* On-Page SEO
* Increase CTR by Avoiding Meta Tag Truncation
* Make Sure Your Website Looks Great on ALL Devices
* Improve Your Site’s Load Speed by Implementing Google’s Recommendations
* Set Up Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
* local citation
1.Publish relevent content:Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
2.Update your content regularly:You’ve probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
Aurora if i target best curling iron keyword then put same keywords as an anchor on another site to target? have a problem if same keyword use on any site as a target keyword
Here is a small guideline you should follow:
1. Research (70% of your time) to find low competitive keywords if you have a blog. It's your first step and so so important point.
2. Write an article for users (Not for Google). I mean user-friendly posting.
3. On-page is another important option to check before you post your article. I mean selecting a proper title, Proper permalink, Proper interlinking, mention high-quality sites as references, write a great meta description to get more click, Upload image with proper image alt text, Check SEO with some SEO tools like Yoast SEO, RankMath, All in one SEO, etc.
4. Create social media pages and post regularly
5. Make a YouTube channel to get some traffic from there (It's now so popular)
I will tell you a strategy, maybe it will help you.
So at first, start with keyword research. Start by thinking which keywords best represent your business.
The second step, optimize your web pages for target keywords. These keywords should be present in URL, content, etc.
The third step - check your website speed. And if there is such a need, optimize your page to make it snappy, responsive and secure.
Also, make it secure. Having a secure (HTTPS) connection is a top priority for every site. It’s essential for ranking your website, as well as building trust and credibility.
Also, you can boost your ranking with high-quality backlinks. And try internal linking.
I think all the mentioned above will help to rank your website.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on Internet search engines. For the ranking, you have to focus on your keywords ranking and get high quality backlinks.
Software development company | SharePoint development
SharePoint Online | Power BI Integration
For ranking your website SEO is the most important thing you need to perform and submit your website on search engines if it does not exist there.
You can check it by site:www.xyz.com
If not then you should submit it on the specific search engine.
There are two important things which you need to follow
There are more than 200 SEO Factors listed on google webmaster you can check them on different websites and the most authentic site being the google webmaster.
To evaluate the site there are many sites on the internet There are also free
You need to write high quality content, relevant to the topic of your site.
And yes, backlinks are even more important for ranking. There could be paid and free. You may analyze your successful competitors in the branch you are working in. Have a look at their links and then try to work out your linkbuilding strategy. There are several tools for checking the backlins of the competitors, ahrefs, for example.
Keyword analysis tools like this one can help you determine the best ones to target: