WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Opening a Shisha Lounge in New Orleans. Where to begin.

MitchRavenswyckMitchRavenswyck subscriber Posts: 8 Member
Amaranthine has been my dream for 5 years, and I'm so tired of studying and studying pointless materials at college at the snails pace. I want to pursue my dreams, and really bring my Hookah Lounge to life in the city where I will Live and Die happily. However, I'm not a person who is above asking for help and insight as I go. Particularly where to begin. I hope y'all can help with this endeavor.

Best,
Mitch Ravenswyck

Comments

• Options
    themasterofdesignthemasterofdesign subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Hey Mitch! You can start with finances, look for the costs of different things that you need. I think that's the most important part. Once you have that you can start by writing down your daily goals to get the results. I would suggest that you become a person who is asking for help because you never know who can help you out and get you there where you want to be!

Best,
    Neo
  • Options
    Shirley D HallerShirley D Haller subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    This is such a great idea if you are starting the business at right location. Do you have funding to start? I think the environment plays a big role for these types of businesses. Make sure you make it what you would expect in a Shisha lounge.