WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you guys think about Buggrep.com

buggrepbuggrep subscriber Posts: 3
edited February 2008 in Website Critique
I recently joined this while i was trying to get i deas on how to make
my site more efficient and spread the word out. Please people take a
look at the site and give me your inputs and suggestions good or bad.http://www.Buggrep.com

Comments

• Options
    CampSteve, i had the same thing in mind when i looked at the site. Would you suggest any colors that might go with the overall background?  Thnx again for your input
  • Options
    siansimonsiansimon subscriber Posts: 1
    I think it would be useful to be able to click on the title of (a) the categories you have listed so you can browse them, and (b) the bug title in the list of recent bugs. Also make the "View" option white or bold, or something that makes it stand out better. It is currently difficult to find with the small black font.
    Also I would take your e-mail address off the site - it is an invitation to spammers. If you can make that a "Contact Us" form field from a clickable "Contact Us" link, I think you will save yourself some headaches down the road with SPAM.
    Small point - you have a typo on the registration page - "minimun" should be "minimum".
    Hope this helps! Good luck!
    Sian
  • Options

siansimon
    , thank you very much for you input i`ll get right on that. I do see what you mean with the visibility issue
    CampSteve
    , has pointed that out to me. I thinking of new ways to make things more visible and user friendly. Once again thank you for you help it`s very appreciated.www.buggrep.com
  • Options
    Campsteve i did follow your advice but for some reason i think these colors do not really go with the over all RED and BLCK theme. What do you think?www.Buggrep.com
  • Options
    elbie thnx a lot for this input that was a good catch... I`ll have that fixed very soon