WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

New member committed to learning!

LuzmaryLuzmary subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hello Folks! My name is Luzmary, I recently finished a career in business administration, I have over 2 years of experience in the online marketing world and I'm here because.. I'm NOT afraid of keeping myself learning new ways to become more successful or sharing my own experiences of the moments I have failed (those happen lots of times before getting us in real shape for success) in today's complex market, so I hope to be pretty active in here. :)

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited September 2017
    Hello, @Luzmary! I am glad you have decided to join the StartupNation community. 

My name is Ryan and I am the community manager here. Let me know if there is a specific piece of content you are looking for. 

Just a heads up: We ask that the community is used to to connect with others, start engaging conversations, ask questions, provide expertise, share knowledge and have fun. We do not tolerate spam, duplicate copy, over self-promotion or the use of our forums as a marketing vehicle.

You can review our community guidelines here: 
    https://community.startupnation.com/discussion/12951/community-guidelines

Follow those rules and you'll do great here.  :)

Best, 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC