Be sure to sign up for the StartupNation newsletter to stay up-to-date on small business and entrepreneurial news, trends and how-tos. As an added bonus, you will receive FREE instant access to the StartupNation Business Builder eBook series!

Is promoting sports in our country a good idea? I would like some views on this!

Smeet SoniSmeet Soni Posts: 3subscriber Member
Guys! My team and I are planning to take an initiative of improving the scenario of sports in our country! Please let know how many of your think this is a good idea?

Best Answer

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 702administrator Site Admin
    edited September 13 Accepted Answer
    @Smeet Soni, what is your country and are sports an issue there? 

I think sports are very important, especially for youth: they promote health and exercise, teach discipline, help form strong bonds with teammates and teach life skills you can take with you off of the field/court/arena. 

Answers

• Smeet SoniSmeet Soni Posts: 3subscriber Member
    > @"Ryan O'Bleness" said:
    > @Smeet Soni, what is your country and are sports an issue there? 
    >
    > I think sports are very important, especially for youth: they promote health and exercise, teach discipline, help form strong bonds with teammates and teach life skills you can take with you off of the field/court/arena. 

Hi Ryan!

I am from India and sports here is a very big social and national issue. People in India take sports as a recreational activity and not so seriously to motivate their kids to take it up as a career. My team and I would like to do something about this. I just wanted to know what people thought about this idea and then we would do something in this area. I really appreciate your view Ryan! Thank you for the support.