WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

My first business!

mightyforkmightyfork subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2008 in Home-Based Businesses
I always wanted to start my own business, but it was always that "dream for another day",  for when i finally "made it" and could afford the investment. Well, that is just procrastinating, isn`t it? Not to be cheesy, but "today is the first day of the rest of your life"!
I just started my first business.. I am so excited I found a work from home opportunity that was ethical and legitimate. Something I can be proud of doing and also help other people. I didn’t want a get rich quick or multi-level marketing scheme. I did however, want support and training. Well, I found what I was looking for! FINALLY!

I`m so happy... hoping to meet some good contacts from all the people on this forum, I have the excitement but since it IS my first busniess after all, i can use some advice from other work at homers!

Comments