WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Online Business Ideas in Ecommerce Industry

ankushmahajanankushmahajan subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
Starting an online business is never be an easy job until or until you have something very special in your mind. Although web is full with list of online business ideas but most of them are easy-peasy or home bases busniess ideas. Here I found a post on Entrepreneur platform which has fresh online business ideas that will be a major part of people’s online transactions within next few years. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/278635

Comments

• Options
    Diana.kasimDiana.kasim subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    The article is great. Thanks for sharing. I was looking for some ideas to start my own online business. Do you have one?
  • Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    Well, there are multiple ideas which can be turn out more successful. You need to target need of the audience and keep your self up to date with the latest market trends you. Every idea that solves the people's problem and provides the solution that helps them in their daily routine tasks and changes their lifestyle are more likely to be warmly welcomed to the market.
    you can also get ideas for your business through this website

I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • Options
    Jeffrey L EvansJeffrey L Evans subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Now every industry is overcrowded and you need to have a strong business plan along with a unique product to make a place in the market. 
  • Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Generally, the following are always in each customer's mind:
    1) They want a good product/service from you
    2) That solve their problem(s)
    3) Receiving special treatment (giving discount, great support, exceed expectation - promise 100% and deliver 110%..etc)
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/