WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How can I outsource my services online ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    startupgrowthexpertstartupgrowthexpert subscriber Posts: 1 Member

There are many freelancing marketplaces to get your work done. One of the most popular i.e.

Upwork.com and sometimes customers are not happy due to freelancing process budget etc.

I would always recommend hiring full time people to get work done from a reputed organization. In case if you need any relevant details you could let me know. I am tech lead and Start up consultant, can help you to connect reputed companies who are delivering good works.

Thank you

• Options
    ch.roy124ch.roy124 subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Outsourcing services online can be a great way to expand your business and tap into new markets. Here are some points you can follow to outsource your services online:

1. Define your services
    2. Research outsourcing platforms
    3. Create a profile on the outsourcing platform
    4. Bid on projects
    5. Deliver high-quality work
    6. Build relationships
  • Options
    Riley74Riley74 subscriber Posts: 49 Bronze Level Member

There are many ways to outsource your services online. Here are a few of the most popular options:

• Freelance platforms: There are many freelance platforms where you can post your services and find clients.
    • Virtual assistant networks: Virtual assistant networks connect businesses with virtual assistants who can provide a variety of services, such as administrative tasks, customer service, and social media management.
    • Outsourcing agencies: Outsourcing agencies can help you find and manage outsourced workers.
    • Direct hiring: You can also hire outsourced workers directly. This option gives you more control over the hiring process, but it also requires more time and effort.