WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Feedback welcomed for our startup website!

UniQlipUniQlip subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hey all,
We have launched a social video community and would appreciate any feedback!
UniQlip.com is the website.
Many thanks :)
Zaker

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hello, @UniQlip

Here is a clickable link to your website: https://www.uniqlip.com/

One thing that immediately jumps out at me is the "START HERE" section with the blue and orange image. It is way too big. Is there any way to make that smaller and bring more of your content on the home page "above the fold" so to speak? 

I think the call-to-action and descriptions could be a little bit stronger, too.

Under the "Your social video community" headline, instead of

"Share and discuss your favourite videos.

Create videos for users.

Connect with users from around the globe."

Maybe something like this (I'm writing in American English): 

Headline: "Creating the premier social video community around" 

Copy:

Help us shape and form UniQlip into the go-to community for social media videos! How can you do that? 

• Share: Post your favorite videos with fellow community members here. 
    • Discuss: Ignite conversations and provide your valuable thoughts on videos. 
    • Build: Create new videos for users to discover and watch. 
    • Connect: Meet like-minded users from all around the globe who share your passion for social video. 
    • Tell a friend: If you like what you see here, please tell others to come check us out as well. 
    I just made this up on the fly, so obviously this is just an example, but I would put some more thought into your copy and have stronger, more clear call-to-actions. 

Cool idea, hope this helps! 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC