WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

We need a feedback for new g365d.com site

emirimemirim subscriber Posts: 5 Member
Hello,
We just started new startup business of website designs and hostings. www.g365d.com
PLease check our site and send some feedback.

Also we offer a free services for all charity organizations. Please if you know any of them need free website, connect them with us.

www.g365d.com
Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited July 2017
    Here is a clickable link to your website for the community to give feedback on: http://g365d.com/

Please be wary that what you are currently doing -- posting your website URL all over the community -- is considered spam here. Please stop that. Thank you. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • emirimemirim subscriber Posts: 5 Member
  • SARubinSARubin subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hi emirim,

I just checked out your site. The design looks nice, friendly, professional... but your copy needs a little help.

I've been a direct response copywriter for many years, and a few things on your site jumped out at me immediately. So I'd like to offer you a bit of quick advice...

At the top (on your slider) one of the slides says - "We offer best pries"
    Ouch! glaring typo (someone left out the letter "c" from prices)

another slide says - "We design website to bring you in business"
    In the English language, that's a bit of a broken sentence. You should consider changing it to...

"We design websites (plural) that bring you business"
    or
    "We'll design a website to bring you business"

These are just a couple examples, but they're more proper sentences.

Finally (this next one is just a suggestion for better connecting with your audience)
    The final slide says - "We are partners to help your business grow"
    Could be changed to "We are your partners, to help your business grow"

It's just adding one word, but it makes the sentence connect more with your reader

There's some other copy down the page that could be cleaned up a bit also, but these few simple changes above the fold should be a quick and easy fix that will instantly increase the credibility of your site

Good luck with your venture.

All the best,
    SAR
  • jimmy johnsonjimmy johnson subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member
    edited September 2017
    I need a website, if it's free what kind of website am I gonna get?
  • BestOffrBestOffr subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    Hey emirim,

I like the banner showing your statistics as a business. Can you really build a website for just $10?

Good luck.