WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

5 Technology Tips to Grow Your Small Business - StartupNation

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image5 Technology Tips to Grow Your Small Business - StartupNation

Not a lot of businesses are utilizing these technologies to their full potential. Here are five technology tips that you can use to your advantage.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Isabel17Isabel17 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2017
    This is a great article - thank you for posting it - it's genuinely a big help for people like me who are less well versed in computers and office technology. I don't know if this is the right place or not to ask for advice on office computing but I figured I may as well ask. To sum up a long story, a while ago I started up my own business, it's nothing large but it's slowly growing up and I'm very happy with its progress. Due to the steady increase in sales I have decided to improve the office's computing system with upgraded software and such. If I'm totally honest I have pretty much no clue how I'd go about doing this and running it myself so I wanted to look at having a hosted desktop service where another company can take charge of the ICT aspect of my company and help me keep on top of it. I know that Nasstar are really popular for this service from what I've read online and things (here’s the link to their site if anyone wanted it: http://www.nasstar.com/ ). Would people agree in general that they're the best company to go through? I really want to make sure that I’m investing in the right services here so if anyone has any recommendations or advice for me that would genuinely be brilliant!
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    I am glad you enjoyed the article, @Isabel17

You may want to peruse this forum topic:
    https://community.startupnation.com/categories/building-a-website-that-works 

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • GastonGaston subscriber Posts: 23 Bronze Level Member
    Where are those times when social networking involved Facebook and Twitter at most? There are so many different social media nowadays and they all seem relevant to the startup success.
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited June 2017
    Social media networks continue to grow, @Gaston. As a small business, figuring out which platforms are right for your audience, and how to leverage those platforms to draw engagement, is important. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC