WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Rich20Something Shares the Secret to Small Business Growth [Book Excerpt]

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageRich20Something Shares the Secret to Small Business Growth [Book Excerpt]

The following is excerpted from Rich20Something by Daniel DiPiazza, in which he shares the secret to small business growth.

Read the full story here

Comments

• InflashAppsInflashApps subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    This is a spectacular excerpt Daniel. I learned about bamboo and perseverance through determination as a start up member. I look forward to reading your book cover to cover as soon as it arrives. I'll send a share out on Twitter and Facebook for you. Best of luck in your endeavors!
  • Cara O'BlenessCara O'Bleness administrator Posts: 68 Site Admin
    I'm glad you enjoyed the excerpt, @InflashApps! "Rich20Something" is full of valuable insight and advice from DiPiazza and a number of other influencers. You'll learn how to maximize your skills, build your network, eliminate distractions in order to reach your goals and so much more. Please let me know what you think of the book once you have a chance to read it!
    Cara O'Bleness
    Content Director
    StartupNation