Be sure to sign up for the StartupNation newsletter to stay up-to-date on small business and entrepreneurial news, trends and how-tos. As an added bonus, you will receive FREE instant access to the StartupNation Business Builder eBook series!

I teach English Online to Chinese Kids-Excelleent source of income-

Stephen JaymesStephen Jaymes USAPosts: 6subscriber Member
I teach English Online to Chinese Kids-Excelleent source of income, independent contract work, fairly flexible schedule and I can do it from anywhere in the world with an internet connection! I currently live in the Philippines. This gig actually turned into quite a bit more for me as they made me a coach to help other teachers. Right up my ally as coaching is my passion.
They also made me one of the people who interviewer potential new teachers as well as a recruiter. If anyone's interested, hit me up and I'll give you the details. Happy to help out where I can!

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 679administrator Site Admin
    edited May 1
    That's an interesting side hustle. I actually know a few people who have moved to China to teach English to Chinese students. How do you get past the language barrier. Since it's online, do you just have it automatically translated to their language for them to understand? 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Moderator
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Ulla OtterstålUlla Otterstål Posts: 20subscriber Bronze Level Member
    From what I've heard, they at least know basic English. They just need someone to practice speaking the language with. And yes, they do pay top dollar for that!