Which business is good for a student?

shinchonshinchon Posts: 1subscriber Member
I am a student I like to trade through the online. If I work with #BROKER and #FOREX which will be better? or If you have any idea please share.

Comments

• Levi Leyba, MBALevi Leyba, MBA Posts: 18subscriber Bronze Level Member
    This is personal preference with what I am disclosing.  Why spend the time to learn the ins-and-outs with trading?  If you plan on making this your full-time day job, then I commend you.  If you have other things to do, like starting your own business NOT on trading, then why not take advantage of technology and put your money where it's more efficient?  I've recently placed money into Betterment where they have been not only able to get better returns by not having to do as much, but I've been able to take advantage of their tax loss harvesting.  It's a new way to invest that will give you the freedom to do other things other than staying on top of your bonds, mutual funds, stocks, etc.  Here's their site: https://goo.gl/jDMT2N
  • jimmy johnsonjimmy johnson Mountain View, CAPosts: 4subscriber Member
    If your having good writing skills than create your own blog and earn from google, or you can setup your own food stall in busy streets corners
  • Morgan FowlerMorgan Fowler United KingdomPosts: 1subscriber Member
    On the off chance that you're having great written work abilities than make your own particular blog and acquire from google, or you can setup your own nourishment slow down in occupied avenues corners

Assignment Help Assistance | Assignment Help In UK