The FCC has decided to effectively end net neutrality. What does this mean for small business? Join the discussion here.

Small Investment?

maengmaeng Posts: 2subscriber Member
Guys I am looking for an investment where it involve only payment of small bills like web hosting and email marketing software and I take care of the rest. And he will own 15% of all sales and profit. Total investment requires only couple hundred dollar.
But I just can’t find people who are interested in small investment.

How do I find people who are willing to invest small amount?

Comments

• juninvest77juninvest77 Posts: 1subscriber Member
    Hello ,
    I am Jun Jin Am willing to venture into profitable business with you also willing to deal with you in trust and confidence ...Am an investor keen on investing in lucrative, calculated viable business, either by partnership or as a financier. in Cash, Fixed interest, Shares , Property. I will welcome any profitable business plan/proposal (Long or short term). I will be investing independently.
    To proceed, let me have your business plan/proposals
    ( [email protected] )

Regards
    Jun Jin
  • McCandlessMcCandless Boca RatonPosts: 46subscriber Bronze Level Member

There are a lot of investors who invest small amounts.

I am into Financial Services Industry and I come across X number of investors investing such amount. Some buy stocks of lower prices while others invest in Mutual Funds. In fact I invest a sum of $300 in most of the NFO’s. Talk to friends and family

PS- What may be a small amount for someone maybe be a big amount for the other investor.