How to not get bored with the routine that you have every day?

Natalie MNatalie M Posts: 14subscriber Bronze Level Member
With each day I notice more and more that you get sucked in the routine of daily life, and I fear that you'll have no excitement, maybe have a few happy moments. What do you think about that?

Comments

• graysongrayson Posts: 12subscriber Bronze Level Member
    I switch it up every now and then. I sure cannot do anything about my full-time job, but when I'm off work I choose a variety of activities: watching my favourite series, reading books, spending time with my cats, or taking a freelance projects. Maybe it's not much during the week but weekend is always the perfect time to add a bit of excitement in your life.
  • Natalie MNatalie M Posts: 14subscriber Bronze Level Member
    grayson said:

I switch it up every now and then. I sure cannot do anything about my full-time job, but when I'm off work I choose a variety of activities: watching my favourite series, reading books, spending time with my cats, or taking a freelance projects. Maybe it's not much during the week but weekend is always the perfect time to add a bit of excitement in your life.

Thanks for sharing. I do that too, but sometimes it doesn't help. English is not my first language, so I try to watch and read everything in English. Learning something new every day also a great activity.