BRAND NEW: Check out StartupNation's FREE e-book guide to technology and web!

Online entrepreneurs- where or what do you struggle with the most when it comes to online selling?

Sonia55Sonia55 Posts: 5subscriber Member
edited March 2017 in Sales
We all struggle with something,just curious to know

Answers

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness Birmingham, Mich. Posts: 923administrator Site Admin
    edited March 2017
    Interesting question, @Sonia55

Although I do not personally sell things online, I can say from experiences I've had working for other companies that a big struggle has been getting return companies to come back to the website. The majority of monthly website visitors and purchasers were new users. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • sinGNsinGN Posts: 116subscriber Silver Level Member
    Am selling my products offline. Am doing SEO to get more traffic to my business.
  • Andre BrownAndre Brown Charlotte,NCPosts: 55subscriber Bronze Level Member
    I've had potential clients interested in me because they messaged me.Once I got them on the call and ask them what there were trying to achieve by working with me. I would get them to speak about their problems and their pains with me and how we could come up with a solution. When I asked them what did they think about the plan most said it was a great idea and they wanted to get started. However once I started to talk about price and how we can get started today some would come up with excuses like I don't have enough money or I left my credit card in the car. Others would say how about we start tomorrow or next week and then I message them and don't hear back from them. I know that money isn't an issue in most cases, I just want to figure out what I'm doing wrong.