WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Review My Site

kenedy3kenedy3 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2017 in Website Critique
my https://goo.gl/hzwWgm is a service[site] which is designed to find and compare prices for flights and hotels all around the world , provided by leading booking systems

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    @kenedy3, unfortunately, as a new user, you don't have the ability to post links yet. Allow me to drop it in here: http://www.gotoflights.com/ 

Community, please give feed back on the above website.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    I am not a designer or developer, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I can give you feedback from an actual user perspective. 
    1. My initial reaction is that it is easy to tell what your site does: similar to an Expedia, Orbitz or Priceline. 
    2. A new tab opens up when I click on "Hotels." I don't like that, there is no need to open a new tab for the same website. 
    3. I am also sometimes getting re-directed to random advertising/possibly phishing sites. That needs to change immediately. 
    4. The search bar is also taking me into a new tab instead of just being able to search the site on my current tab. 
    5. I got an error message warning me about a deceptive website ahead as well. 
    Bottom line: It is clear what the site is, but the functionality needs work. There are too many advertisements and re-directs to potentially harmful websites. You need to fix that or else people are going to look at your site as a scam. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC