WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Newbie Here

NoheaNohea subscriber Posts: 4
edited August 2007 in New Member Welcome
Greetings,I should have introduced myself here before I posted in another section. So here goes My name is Calie and I recently launched an Interior Decorating business Nohea Interiors in San Francisco. My company offers interior decorating, interior redesign, staging and color consultations. I have been listening to Start Up Nation podcasts for a while and finally decided to go on the website (glad I did). Today was a very big day for me, because I gave my resignation at my day job where I have been working as a graphic designer. Since the moment I told my boss I was leaving I have had a number of emotions, from scared, nervous, excited, to free at last! So that`s a bit about me and I`m really excited to be among all of the entrepreneur folk. If you like interior decorating, definitely check out my blog Nohealookbook for some fun design inspiration.-Calie

Comments