WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Youtube help?!

zach147zach147 subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2017 in Business Planning
Hi there everyone, I am new to this forum but looking for advice into starting a you tube channel and wondering if anyone has some tips/good advice on starting one. It would be primarily fitness oriented but also day in the life kind of things. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Yourlife10xYourlife10x subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Hello Zach147,

Starting a YouTube Channel is so easy! Some advice I can give you, is to be active, active, active. Also always put yourself in the video's and be very personable. Being extremely active shows your viewers that you are reliant and never short on content. Most youtube channels die out because they become short on content, and people just find someone else. Make your video's fun and full of energy and you'll succeed big time in it man! Good luck dude, and I hope some of this has helped you click some ideas.

If you have any questions feel free to ask man!
    ~~ Ben T. :):D:)
    The Only Difference Between Success And Failure Of Our Planet.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL_MxANHOn9DuUdsUOD3sqA