WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Drive thru funding

cclapp1903cclapp1903 subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2017 in Startup Funding
I am looking at building a drive thru as in a beer and wine drive thru. We have done all the research and have found that the total costs would be around $500k. The property which is already zoned commercial is $300k. Then the coolers are around $25K and the start up inventory is $30k. The building materials and for a contractor to build will be around $55k as well. The liquor license, the utilities, and operating fees for the first month will total round $50k. My partner and I are having a horrible time trying to find funding for this venture. We do not have the capital to put the 20% down on a conventional loan. Does anyone have any suggestion on getting the funding to get this venture started. We are willing to pay high rates since we will be shooting to pay it off within two years. Any info would be appreciated!!!