WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Invoice & Estimate software

RockforceRockforce subscriber Posts: 2
I've seen a few people post around asking about invoice software, so I thought I might share what I use in the hopes that it will help you get your small business organized and streamlined. I use software called ProBooks to do all my invoicing and estimating. It's available on your phone and on the web, which is super convenient. It only costs about $3 per month and allows you to create invoices, track payments, accept credit card payments, manage clients & provide statements, and even tracks when your customers open the invoice! All data is synced in realtime as well, so you never have to worry about losing your data. Customer support is phenomenal, I've emailed and received a response within the hour! I've tried a few of the comparable invoice software out there, but this is certainly the best. Hopefully it works for your business!

Comments

• harryventharryvent subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member
    I like to learn about new stuff available in outside. Thanks for sharing this information. But I'm using cloud-based invoice software, Apptivo. Their features really impressing me and reduce some complicated things in financial management.
  • GordonGordon subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    Some of the best in the business out there at the moment are FreshBooks, QuickBooks, ZohoInvoice and Bill Quick.
    More than the invoicing software, you must look at the service providers who can handle this for you.

The best intermediary at the moment to get in touch with QuickBooks is tempCFO Inc (https://tempcfo.com/).
  • OlafOlaf subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,
    If you are looking for new software for invoicing or estimates you could give InvoiceOcean a try. There is a free plan available, and it can be very useful and it is user-friendly. Simple to grasp and has a lot of functionalities.

www.invoiceocean.com
  • saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    Invoiceberry.com a simple online invoicing software for small businesses and freelancers. It has a lot features, such as creating professional looking invoices with your company logo, the possibility to save them in PDF, tracking your company expenses, turning quotes into invoices, and much more necessary for perfect invoicing management options.