WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello

SocialVASocialVA subscriber Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hi everyone,

I represent a new start-up social media agency, and wanted to delve into a good forum for some discussions and hopefully some advice as well. :)

We focus mainly on delivering affordable management plans for smaller businesses, who want to make something from social media, but do not have the budget or time to do it yourself.

Thanks
I represent a small social media agency that offers affordable management plans mainly to small businesses. Our plans start at $199/month. You are always welcome to check out our offerings and add-ons here: http://socialva.net/price-list/

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi there, and welcome to the StartupNation community!

I have already seen some of your posts and I appreciate your input and expertise regarding social media. Remember not to get too overly self-promotional, though. You may link your website in your signature, and link to a relevant blog post or service if it directly helps somebody seeking information.

I think you will find this forum both informational and fun, and it is a great place to spread your knowledge with others. I look forward to your future contributions.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC