WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting through the tough times: 25 real stories of successful entrepreneurs who quit their jobs and

BernardMeyerIBBernardMeyerIB subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hey, guys.

It's tough--I know, we know.

To make it in small business can be cut-throat, and it's normal to feel overwhelmed. That's why many future entrepreneurs are scared to take the next big step to owning their own business, to break through that wall of doubt and probable failure.

I've collected 25 stories of real people, normal people, who quit their jobs and pursued their passions that will hopefully inspire almost-entrepreneurs and almost-finished, almost-giving-up entrepreneurs to push forward to success.

http://blog.invoiceberry.com/2016/11/25 ... -passions/

I know I'm just a newbie, but I just wanted to pass on some hope. The world is crazy right now, but with the right motivation and support, we can make it. I think it's a good idea to let people know what you (if you're even mildly successful) had to go through in order to get where you are. With this, others can find the strength and pass on the good words to other struggling entrepreneurs.

Would love to hear your stories!

Comments