WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help!!

BaxterBaxter subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Business Planning
New buisness should I do a DBU or LLC ?  Time is not on my side, I have about 2 mo toget this thing going and I need to know everything to start it up. Can someone help me  Please!!!!!   Tony

Comments

• Options
    tiakrichtiakrich subscriber Posts: 1
    What type of business is it ? That would decide which one is better.
  • Options
    What type of business is it ? That would decide which one is better.
                      Hello, and thinks for your time. The buisness that we are getting into has to do with unloading trucks for a warehouse. We will use forklifts to do the job. There is no overhead to start, also we are incharge of keeping the warehouse clean. All can be done with 2 or 3 people.
  • Options
    There is nothing like a face-to-face discussion. So my suggestion would be for you to look for your local SCORE chapter. Go to www.score.org and find out whether they have an office close to you.Their advice is free and very professional.Good luck,                            Hello, and thanks for your time! I`ve never heard of SCORE, but I`ll look into it . Again thank you for the advice  Tony!