WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Advice for an idea

plamenasplamenas subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2016 in Business Planning
Hello everyone,
I would like an advice about an idea that has been in my mind for quite a long time.
I live in Iceland, but I am not icelandic.Therefore,
I truly know how it might be a little hard and challenging to get in contact with people, make friends and socialize in general.
I have been thinking about making something that can help people to come together more often, share experiences, talk , have fun , create new friendships and just appreciate the life without all the phones and computers around us. At least for a short time, like a break for the soul.
I would like some kind of place, maybe bar or something cosy where people can connect and talk and have a drink or so. My idea is also about including some kind of activity in there - maybe art or something else that people can be interested in.
Especially in the winter months it can become really tough If people don't connect and talk to each other so that's something I've been thinking about.
Thank you and I would be more than grateful to receive some sort of advice!

Comments