WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hi everyone! Working on an Entrepreneur blog that is open to new contributors!

ColeHarrisonColeHarrison subscriber Posts: 2
Hi! I'm Cole, and I'm currently working on a entrepreneurship blogging site called FounderDesk.

FounderDesk is a resource base with information for entrepreneurs to learn and grow from. The site will have many topics, from motivation, to sales, to acquiring funding. We allocate FD's content by allowing contributors to post their own articles on the site, along with what my co-founders and I create. All of us are working on our own seperate ventures, so it's a place for us to share what we're learning and what we have learned. No content that comes from our contributors will be monetized. If anyone would be interested in contributing or crossposting their own work onto FounderDesk then please get in touch with me!

Contact me at CHarrisonW1@Gmail(dot)com if you would be interested in contributing, including some of your past work is also a good idea. Thank you!

Feel free to check us out on Instagram @FounderDesk, we recently started work on the site and the instagram. Reaching 1000 followers right after two weeks of the Insta being active.