WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to promote business on online?

124»

Comments

• Options
    pritom3700pritom3700 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    create a website.and do SEO and Google adword camping and social paid camping.
  • Options
    austinsparrowaustinsparrow subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Social media. Promotions and good discounts.
  • Options
    manimalamanimala subscriber Posts: 7 Member

The best way to promote your business is to “Create an exclusive website and the mobile apps” that clearly illustrates your business. Online presence is the main technique to grab the attention of the public towards your products or services.And the online promotion includes Embrace your social media, Engaging pubic via the multimedia post in Youtube, vimeo etc, Writing blogs about your products or services at regular intervals,and always be active and polite to your customer reviews , following all these will sure higher grade your business.

• Options
    Davidsmith407Davidsmith407 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

You can promote business online using digital marketing techniques for example email marketing and social media marketing.

Contact a worldwide group of spectators. 

Simple to share. ... 

Simple to quantify. ... 

Simple to begin. ... 

Drive income. ... 

Compose focused on messages. ... 

Contact an effectively connected with group of spectators. ... 

Low expenses. A standout amongst the most clear focal points of email advertising is its lower cost contrasted with standard showcasing channels.

Social media marketing

You can make different social media accounts and you can also upload on your website and you can put link your business website in another website for your business promotion. Through get posting you can make traffic to your own website and promot your business very fast.

• Options
    M FrancesM Frances subscriber Posts: 7 Member

I agree with much that's been written, but if the business is a fairly recognizable one (say, plumbing, tree trimming, dog sitting, etc.) I believe it's important to do everything possible to get that business featured on the first page of search engine results for that service in your city, state, etc. That's why selecting a website domain name is so important. It's just one of the factors that can lead to good search engine results. 

For example, lets say you own a plumbing business in Wichita, KS.  A logical choice for a domain name would be "wichitaplumbing.com," because those are search terms (keywords) someone might use to find a plumber in that city.  I think StartupNation has some good information about this and I'll try to offer tips as I learn the forum. Hope this helps!

• Options
    CareerPublisherCareerPublisher subscriber Posts: 5 Member

If you have the ability to or have someone on your staff that can write a professional article that gives good advice on a topic in your industry, consider doing that. You can then approach magazines, websites, blogs and other publishing outlets and let them have the article for free. The only thing that you ask in return is that they allow you to have a brief biography that includes your website and email address at the end of the story so the readers can contact you if they are interested in learning more. Make sure the article is on a topic of need in your industry and that it does not contain a lot of self-promotional information about your products & services. I have been in the publishing industry for 30 years and publishers are always looking for new, quality content (not self-promotional marketing pieces.) Additionally most of them are on tight or non-existent editorial budgets and will be happy to give you a link in exchange for a quality article they can use. Good luck.

• Options
    Ross-lewRoss-lew subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

Have you considered social networks? They can really boost your website on the web.

Moreover, if you're also thinking about lead generation, do consider local listings. Though they seem to be a bit outdated, my experience has shown that they're really working.

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Free ways to promote business online:

1. Optimize Your Website For Search Engines
    2. List Your Products In Business Directories
    3. List On Google My Business (Local Business Listing)
    4. Use The Power Of Social Media
    5. Answer Questions
    6. Attend Networking Events/Meetups
    7. Showcase Your Product on YouTube
    8. Offer A Deal On Group-on

• Options
    EricSandersEricSanders subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

Social media, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit - these are ways to promote your business in 2019

• Options
    RDillRDill subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Natalie222Natalie222 subscriber Posts: 33 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2020

I've learned that what works online is different in format from how we market offline. There are a great number of resources about how you should be consolidating your website online and arranging it in a different format to catch the online viewer and hold their interest for more than a few seconds.

• Options
    John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member

Here are seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:

1. Use the three big local listing services.
    2. Embrace social media.
    3. Start a blog.
    4. Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr.
    5. SEO your company website.
    6. Press releases.
    7. Join a relevant online community and contribute.

• Options
    GmarkGmark subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I so really think differently.I believe from experience that my brand is key.I have noticed that people buy brands. Branding yourself or your business is very essential.To promote effectively online,you don't really need to rush.The first and basic thing to do is to develop a brand for either yourself or your business.If your name or product is mentioned what is the first thing that will come to people's mind that is what branding can do.For example,if you mention bill gates, Microsoft comes to mind,if you mention Facebook, zukerberg comes to mind. That is what I mean.

So please my friends, develope a brand people can relate with online or offfline then you will be so surprised how it will convert greatly to your online success in promoting your business

You may ask how can I really create or develop a brand for my personal self or brand?.Don't worry,I came across a very informative material that I have used myself and also helped many with it. The material shows you techniques and technology needed to create and promote a brand and make it a world class demand . In case you will be interested..... Let me know

gmark.4real@gmail.com