WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Thomas Family Holdings says Hello!

maxpthomasmaxpthomas subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone,

It is a pleasure and a honor to be able to join this community with you. My name is Maximilian Thomas and I am the founder of Thomas Family Holdings. We work with small to medium size businesses across the North American market. Our goal is to give these businesses the tools and resources to be successful in today's competitive market. Currently we have two projects on the go, a clothing brand in the Toronto area and a moving/office furniture company in the Buffalo area.

We look forward to connecting with all of you!

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hello, Max:

Welcome to the community! My name is Ryan O'Bleness and I am the community moderator here at StartupNation. I think you will find some great conversations, active users and plenty of business ideas here.

Feel free to browse topics, ask questions, provide your thoughts and connect with users. I just ask that you abide by the Community guidelines and do not post any kind of spam while engaging in this forum.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    rabdullahrabdullah subscriber Posts: 3
    maxpthomas wrote:
    Hello everyone,

It is a pleasure and a honor to be able to join this community with you. My name is Maximilian Thomas and I am the founder of Thomas Family Holdings. We work with small to medium size businesses across the North American market. Our goal is to give these businesses the tools and resources to be successful in today's competitive market. Currently we have two projects on the go, a clothing brand in the Toronto area and a moving/office furniture company in the Buffalo area.

We look forward to connecting with all of you!

Hello Max,
    Could you share more information about what your business is all about? Thanks.
    Investment Broker
  • Options
    Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Welcome to the forums and all the best to your business.