StartupNation is excited to announce the launch of its brand new Business Services! If your business needs help with logo design, copywriting, website development, incorporation and more, please check out our Business Services page and contact us today.

How much (%) of your budget are you spending on your marketing campaign?

The Mind StudiosThe Mind Studios Posts: 8subscriber Member
edited October 2016 in Marketing
This question has been on my mind for quite a while now. Seriously though, how much money out of your budget do you spend on various advertising tools?

Comments

• DavidKSDavidKS Posts: 13subscriber
    Good question, I would like to hear an answer to this as well. We are a German company, but not really aware of what to do and not do within foreign advertising contexts. So having a slight indication of what is neccessary would be great advise! Thanks in advance, hope this post will not be forgotten!
  • anushkachhakrabartianushkachhakrabarti Posts: 219subscriber Silver Level Member
    As indicated by a 2014 Gartner Research contemplate, "organizations spent by and large 10.2% of their yearly 2014 income on general showcasing, with half of organizations wanting to increment [in 2015] to a normal of 10.4%." 10% — the enchantment number you will probably hear at whatever point you solicit how much from your income you ought to spend on advertising. Yet, is that valid for everybody? Shouldn't something be said about an organization in its development stage versus a settled brand like Apple? Is 10% truly the enchantment number and assuming this is the case, what does a 10% interest in advertising get you in ROI?
  • abdelrhmanabdelrhman Posts: 35subscriber Bronze Level Member
    As I'm from poor country I really spend my time in advertising and working on my projects, not my money I prefer to go with free marketing, I know it needs time but if you did it well it will be very effective :)
    Special Discount - 50% For SN Members for Logos , Banners , Website Designs , Business Cards
    www.webpixiee.com