How to find Foreign Workers?

brookerryanbrookerryan subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2013 in Business Planning
According to department of labor there is several government agencies involved with granting permission for foreign workers to work in the United States. First, employers must seek certification through the Department of Labor. USCIS (U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services) may be helpful for you. I know a foreign workers agency Symy manpower experts they have more than 40 years of experience in the global manpower/placement industry, hope it will be helpful for you or you can find many useful information by internet search for getting Foreign workers.
Sign In or Register to comment.