WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Salut from Austin

MobraMobra subscriber Posts: 9 Member
edited October 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hey guys, it's good to be here. Last week something very important timing-wise happened for my concept (it's not a product on the shelves yet) so here I am looking for some help. I'll be more detailed on the Public Relations forum.

Best,
Mobra

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the community, Mobra!

My name is Ryan, and I am the community moderator here. I know a thing or two about public relations, and may be able to give you some advice. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Welcome to the forums and all the best to your idea.
  • MobraMobra subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome to the community, Mobra!

My name is Ryan, and I am the community moderator here. I know a thing or two about public relations, and may be able to give you some advice. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Best,

Thanks Ryan,

I believe that I have all I need except for connections. So I'm looking for somebody who can open the right door/s in the auto industry or in the startup jungle with an interest in safety and/or kids and pets welfare and/or car manufacturers OR dealers. Child seat manufacturers are also to be considered.

Also I was advised to contact politicians that are known to not miss an opportunity that might help their (re)election.

What I'm talking about: on 9/15/2016 the lawmakers stepped in with the Hot Car Act of 2016 and never4get.us (of which I am the inventor) is the most reliable and affordable reminder/lifesaver to fix the problem.

Best,
    Dan