WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I NEED TO GAIN MORE TRAFFIC TO MY WEBSITE. WHAT DO I DO?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Kylan StanleyKylan Stanley subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    You can get instant traffic to your website or blog by PPC advertising. You can use SEO but if you don’t know about programming or HTML tags, PPC advertising will be most suitable for you.

PPC is faster than SEO. By PPC advertising you can get instant traffic to your website/blog/affiliate link. Even you can advertise anything you want.

You can use Google AdWords or Facebook Adverts but I will suggest you the most effective way of advertising. That will be better for you.

There are 90% possibilities of suspending your ad-sense account because Google has many limitations. It can suspend your account any time.
  • Options
    RoyalWizard1690RoyalWizard1690 subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    There are many ways to drive traffic to your website:
    1. SEO
    2. PPC (FB Ads, AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.)
    3. Video marketing
    4. Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
    You just need to test, include them in an strategy and start driving traffic to your site.
  • Options
    Olivia CaitlinOlivia Caitlin subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    Well Forums are not a great way to boost traffic to your website. Forum is for general discussion and customer interaction. where you  can interact with the customers which let you know their feedback. It is good for knowledge where people from different domains share their experience. 
    To boost traffic to your website the best way is the social media and blogging. Social media is great way to get the customers to your website. If you have a great interactive and Quality content people will automatically come to your website and which leads to brand awareness.
    The other best way to get the customers to your website is organic results but the organic results take very long and you need to be patient for this but they are fruitful. 
  • Options
    Rebecca JamesRebecca James subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    There are several ways you can gain traffic. These are the ones I have found most effective:

Guest bloggers (utilising important keywords).
    Publish relevant content (if you are a smaller business don't go for popular keywords- find your niche)
    Paid Facebook ads (If targeted correctly, it can be relatively inexpensive) 
  • Options
    BhawnaBhawna subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    To get more traffic you should focus on your content. Following methods can be of great help : 
    1. User Experience :  Pay attention to what your users are say about you. Try to build a human-to-human connection with them. This will not only bring you customers build also help you in branding
    2. Use Social Media : Spread awareness through Social media. Run contests. tell them what's new you have got in your pocket. 
    3. Blog commenting
    4. Content is the King : Give them what they need; quality content. Produce engaging content.
  • Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2018
    I agree with @Ryan O'Bleness very well said.
    If you want to get more traffic on your website, you must have a marketing strategy based on your focus audience. You have multiple social platforms to spread out your site. You must have quality content to boost your ranking in SERPs.

Dig out some best keywords and use it in your website content that can also help you. You can do proper SEO of your website, Email marketing, Video making, etc. It can also help you to divert traffic.

Most of all make your website more organize and user-friendly. Make it relevant to your idea that understandable and easy to index.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup