WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business Creation: I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

BT90069BT90069 subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2016 in Selecting a Business
Good evening everyone,

I'm in the process of creating my own company. I have specific ideas, made lists and would like to cross reference. I would like to get external feedbacks to see if your ideas meet mine. The following survey consists in only two straight forward questions, please help me by answering them. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6VZHM2B

Comments

• WebMedicWebMedic subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
    Hi,

Your survey questions are not easy to understand, you may want to look into that.
    WordPress bugs? slow website? worried about security? Let us fix it for you at WebMedic.

We take care of your website, so you can focus on growing your business - Get free consultation on WebMedic.
  • MaxibillionMaxibillion subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member
    Your survey didn't load unfortunately. But here's my advice. Following your passion is not necessary if you have an incredible work ethic. Do you think (for example) that the company that made the mousepad that I'm using right now was following their passion? I wouldn't necessarily think that anybody would have a passion for creating and selling mousepads...
    Learn what experts are calling the investment of the century... for FREE
    https://maxkosmalski.sendlane.com/view/ ... ment-guide
  • Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    Your survey didn't load unfortunately. But here's my advice. Following your passion is not necessary if you have an incredible work ethic. Do you think (for example) that the company that made the mousepad that I'm using right now was following their passion? I wouldn't necessarily think that anybody would have a passion for creating and selling mousepads...

I partially agree with you on this Maxibillion. I think that the mousepad company was created by someone who was trying to make money to allow them to follow their passion. Work ethic is a huge driver regardless, but there needs to be long term goals and vision in order to make the journey worth it.

Money for money's sake will lose it's ability to push you once your reach some level of comfort. Vision is what keeps you going when your bank account is in the 7+ digits.