WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from an aspiring entrepreneur!

michelis_mmichelis_m subscriber Posts: 6
edited September 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hi guys,

My name is Michael and I am working on my first business idea.
I found this amazing forum and thought I'd say hi.

Hi!! :D

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi, Michael!

Welcome to the StartupNation community! Do you mind sharing what your business idea is?

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Sure, glad you asked :)

I am working on an educational platform that helps you turn your idea into a product/service and get your first paying customers. It will teach you everything you need to know to start your business in a fun and interactive way. It will also connect you to services, opportunities and communities around you.

I'm scratching my own itch in a few words :D

Here is my landing page: https://startuphero.co.uk/

I would love to hear your thoughts on this :)
  • Options
    Business ConsultantsBusiness Consultants subscriber Posts: 45 Bronze Level Member
    Hello
    And welcome to the community
  • Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    michelis_m wrote:
    Sure, glad you asked :)

I am working on an educational platform that helps you turn your idea into a product/service and get your first paying customers. It will teach you everything you need to know to start your business in a fun and interactive way. It will also connect you to services, opportunities and communities around you.

I'm scratching my own itch in a few words :D

Here is my landing page: https://startuphero.co.uk/

I would love to hear your thoughts on this :)

That is quite interesting. Is this a free platform? Would you use video tutorials, documents, audio clips, etc. for your courses/lessons?
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    It will have a lot of free "levels", but later we will add some premium ones.

We will start with resources, exercises and actions for the user and we will enrich it later with videos.

I am currently working on the content. There is still lot of work to be done :D