WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Telecommunications for businesses - how to boost marketing and sales?

joe2017joe2017 subscriber Posts: 7
edited October 2016 in Sales
Hi everyone, I'm Joe.

I run a startup company that will offer businesses telecommunication solutions, including great cellphone service for the cheapest price to be found anywhere.

I'm new to StartupNation Forums, and still learning what it has to offer.

If anybody has any specific ideas on how to promote my business on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) I'd greatly appreciate.

Feel free to message me directly or ask on this forum for more details.

Thanks all.

Comments

• SamakshSamaksh subscriber Posts: 5
    Yes, more you use social media channels to engage with people, more are the chances to know who needs your products/services and how to reach them. So, get involved with more people and build lasting relationship with your audience through social media.

Moreover, Social media channels can be used widely to share the content, posts, offers and deals for what your business do and what your customers more enjoys or likes about your products. For example, Facebook, Pinterest can be used to grab customer attention and make highly useful content available to them.

You can even capture customer attention by sharing visual information and let this visual content tell the story behind your company, product or service. Show them. Don't Sell.
  • mansishende123mansishende123 subscriber Posts: 46 Bronze Level Member
    Clarify your mission.
    Break the mission into specific goals.
    Sell to customer needs.
    Create and maintain favorable attention.
    Sell on purpose.
    Ask, listen, and act.
    Take the responsibility but not the credit.
    Work on the basics.
    Develop your attitude.
    Maximize your time.
  • Adam JonesAdam Jones subscriber Posts: 124 Silver Level Member
    How to improve sales and marketing?Very usual question asked.
    Here are some basic steps you can take to improve your sales performance, reduce your cost of selling, and ensure your survival.
    1. Clarify your mission.
    2. Break the mission into specific goals.
    3. Sell to customer needs.
    4. Create and maintain favorable attention.
    5. Sell on purpose.
    6. Ask, listen, and act.