WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Smart Food Solutions

MischaGERMischaGER subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in New Member Welcome
Use the opportunity to introduce myself. I´m Michael from Nutringo - what means : nutrition who works inside and for you to go :idea:
What founders are imagine when they are roll a dice to find a name ;) We are glad to be here and live since April

Mostly feedback was: Very good idea, actually trend topic. We start two years ago with market analysis and during prototype development testing - feedback, testing - feedback. Now we are in fundraising. Would be nice to learn from other entrepreneurs and their crowdfunding experience. :)

cheers
Michael

Comments

• Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi, Michael.

Welcome to the forum! My name is Ryan O'Bleness, and I am the community moderator here. I hope you are able to find like-minded peers, and learn new business techniques from the many entrepreneurs in the forum. Just remember, do not post spam or overly-promotional content about your business. :)

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC