WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from New York

ZingCamZingCam subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hello All,

We are ZingCam, a new iOS app that is set to launch in September of 2016. We are here to get a better understanding of launching a new app startup. I hope we are in the right place. We look forward to interacting with the community.

ZingCam
ZingCam - Where Text Comments are a Thing of the Past!

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Welcome to the forum!

My name is Ryan, and I am your community moderator. We have several thousand members, and more than 11,000 topics currently, so our forum is a great place to start. You'll find topics on starting a business, app development, SEO, web design and many other topics that may pertain to you.

Please, tell me more about you app!

Just a word of the wise, please do not post spam or overwhelmingly promotional content about your business. We do not tolerate that here. With that said, feel free to ask questions, or for opinions, advice, website/app critiques (under the web critique forum topic, only), etc. about your product. The purpose of this forum is to learn and connect with like-minded peers.

Best,
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC