WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

StartUp Business Concept

jacklondonjacklondon subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Business Planning
Hi,

in our bank we had the opportunity to submit business concepts and my idea has been chosen to be supported. This means that I will come into the second round where we will be supported by external and internal staff. Afterwards we will need to publish our concept in front of the senior management. Furthermore I they put me in a team with two other people with the same idea.

The thing is: this idea is a game changer and will disrupt a whole industry. With a successful implementation and acceptance by the market, I expect mass layoffs. I even think: "this will be the next Unicorn" with regard to market power and possible revenues. But I have to say: we are not the first one: so there is no first mover advantage anymore. There are already two competitors who incubated in 2015 and already in their beta stadium.

What changed: In the meantime I have already met someone who sees the value behind my idea and he knows some programmers who could act as co-founder.

What do you think: Shall I try to start this start-up on my own feet or participate in the challenge of the international bank. What I fear is that they will take my business concept and play off against me.

Comments