WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Commission based income through partnering and Affiliation-Remote-No technical knowledge

Rohit_webGuyRohit_webGuy subscriber Posts: 12
Hello Members,

I am finding collaborative persons who are genuine and serious about earning.

I am the owner of a website design and development service company. We provide all relative services. There is a huge market in this industry in every country and in your surroundings. Only 25%-30% of businesses have a website. Rest of them is not having it. Maybe many businesses don't need a website or online presence but a huge amount of businesses can have a website. And they are all before our eyes. A good approach or a little push can make them understand the importance and necessity of a website for their business. I want interested persons to become a partner with me and market my services in their region. I shall provide all the details, where, how to, how much and payments info to interested people. Currently, we are offering 15-20% commission to our existing partners depending on size and volume of work. For example, a typical starting range website costs about 400$-500$. From this, you can have 50$-100$. If you are an affiliate to Ebay or Amazon then you already know how affiliate marketing wok. You can think us a friendlier version than those.

Interested people directly contact me to info@cspcorp.in to start discussing the opportunities.