WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Greetings from Switzerland

superaaviationsuperaaviation subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2016 in New Member Welcome
Hi Everyone,
I am so excited to have found a startup forum that is actually active and have alot of members communicating. I am an aviation and drone technology start up in the area of scheduling and charter/rental of jets and drones. We aim to create a marketplace whereby people can rent/charter a jet or a drone.

I am looking to move to the west coast next year and looking to do as much research into the move and connect with as much like minded individuals and see how we can all help each other.

Gavin

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi, Gavin:

Welcome to the StartupNation community! My name is Ryan, and I have recently taken over as your community moderator/manager. We definitely do have a lot of active users and several great discussions going on. We are constantly working to maintain the integrity of both the StartupNation brand and its community forums by getting rid of spam, providing insights and engaging with great topics. I welcome all new members who will abide by those guidelines.

You said you own a drone/aviation technology startup, that sounds awesome! Please tell me more.
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    Welcome to the forum Gavin!

The drone market is very intriguing and I also look forward to hearing more about it and your future move to the West coast. Are you looking to permanently move to the West coast or open an office there to expand your business?