WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please Review my HVAC site

sullyjecksullyjeck subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2016 in Website Critique
Hi everybody! Sully here.

I'd like to get some feedback for a relatively new website and I believe this is the right place to ask for it.

The site in question is Melbourne Cooling&Heating and has been online for a while now. It's related to HVAC installation and other services, system maintenance and the like, intended for both home owners and corporate clients. The design (and the website itself) is quite simple - no fancy colours or effects, just a menu in the header, a few service pages and the booking form on the right, shown on every page.

At the moment, there are some things that I don't like and need to be fixed. For instance, the red 'read more' buttons in the slideshow seen on homepage lead to non-existent pages. Also, you'll quickly notice there are no pictures across the site and most pages kinda look like a wall of text, even though there is some formatting, red-coloured links, etc.

Bottom line, I will gladly read reviews regarding the design and functionality of website before I go to the developers and request some redesign, small tweaks and improvements. Please be honest and share anything that comes to your mind.

Thanks a million, Sully J.