WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Branding, Identity & Crowd Funding

divepathwaysdivepathways subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Grab Bag
So my start up has started a crowd funding campaign with Go Fund Me.
We are developing an app that automatically links young people to careers and each step needed to get there. As for the business side of things, we have partnerships lined up with tertiary institutions that'll either pay a commission for students we bring through to them or a flat advertising rate.

The reason why I'm posting here is because we are in need of further funding, and as far as successful crowd funded products have shown us, random people aren't often interested in supporting something that doesn't give them something back. Being an app puts us in a tricky situation.

So instead of offering a product as a pledge reward, we'll be offering a service: Logo design, branding and UI/UX design.
If you have a moment check out our campaign, learn a bit more about what we're doing and see if any of the pledge rewards could be beneficial to your start up.

https://www.gofundme.com/dive-pathways

Please let me know any questions you may have, cheers.

Comments